Safety For Our Team & Yours!
While offering a competitive price & a professional installation may be at the forefront of our philosophy, the safety of our employees and yours is always our first goal. Returning home to our families at the end of each days hard work is something we take very seriously. Everyday, there are fatalities in the workplace, which could have been prevented.
OSHA'S FATALITY REPORT
OUR PLAN OF ACTION
- We Provide all our staff with the required Personal Protective Equipment & job site specific Personal Protective Equipment.
- We promote & encourage our staff to report any unsafe conditions in their work environment.
- We provide 10 hour OSHA safety training for our employees focusing on Falls, Struck by objects, Electrocutions and Caught-in/between which are the four leading causes of death on construction sites giving them the title the "FATAL FOUR".
- We provide a safety incentive program which rewards our employees for being safe & for adhering to safety rules and requirements.
- We evaluate any high risk areas for each project prior to the commencement of work to identify concerns and risk. A safe plan of action is then implemented.
- We will not work in an unsafe environment.